Is Shae trolling me?

bluehufsa

Hi. Yesterday morning i logged on my main ( lv 80 BH) and summoned Shae. Surprise, she had an icon above her portrait, it said " Shae Vizla would like to talk to you aboard your ship". OK, i thought maybe a side quest was added while i was busy 5 days levelling a new Consular?

I travelled to my ship, Shae was nowhere to be found and no other companion had any quest for me, not even Fen Zeil or Phalanx.

I returned to Nar Shaddaa, Shae still had that icon above her portrait.

Now what am i supposed to understand?

53 minutes ago, bluehufsa said:

Hi. Yesterday morning i logged on my main ( lv 80 BH) and summoned Shae. Surprise, she had an icon above her portrait, it said " Shae Vizla would like to talk to you aboard your ship". OK, i thought maybe a side quest was added while i was busy 5 days levelling a new Consular?

I travelled to my ship, Shae was nowhere to be found and no other companion had any quest for me, not even Fen Zeil or Phalanx.

I returned to Nar Shaddaa, Shae still had that icon above her portrait.

hi , a few quick questions please:

1.  Has that character ( your 'main' ) already completed ALL of the new  'Ruhnuk'  storylines & quests & such?
  2.  When & how did you first  unlock Shae ?  ( naturally from the original  KOTFE/KOTET  chapters , way back when?  ... or... using the clickable purple 'Encrypted Transmission' item from inventory for quick bypass unlock? )
  3.  When you logged onto your main, "yesterday" ,  where exactly were you logged out?  (  on Fleet?  on your ship?  on some planet? in a cantina or 'rest area' ?  or within a stronghold?  etc. etc. )
Edited by Nee-Elder

32 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

hi , a few quick questions please:

1.  Has that character ( your 'main' ) already completed ALL of the new  'Ruhnuk'  storylines & quests & such?
  2.  When & how did you first  unlock Shae ?  ( naturally from the original  KOTFE/KOTET  chapters , way back when?  ... or... using the clickable purple 'Encrypted Transmission' item from inventory for quick bypass unlock? )
  3.  When you logged onto your main, "yesterday" ,  where exactly were you logged out?  (  on Fleet?  on your ship?  on some planet? in a cantina or 'rest area' ?  or within a stronghold?  etc. etc. )

1. yes, he completed all purple quests on Ruhnuk and all dailies, World Boss too.

2. from an Alliance alert

3. Nar Shaddaa stronghold

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bluehufsa said:

Now what am i supposed to understand?

Not even a good casual smh. 

Is shae on your ship? No.
Can you talk to companions anywhere? No.
So where can you talk to all companions? In every cantina (or sanctuary, although I'm not sure about this one)

Go to a cantina, talk to her. Really not that uncommon is it? I'm not in the companion game at all but even I know that