Is HM Hammer Station still a thing solo

CKNORTH

The last boss is hard to do with companions because companions don't know not to "stand in stupid".  I noticed you were using Treek.

I did the last boss solo with a melee companion instead, but I did so with a Tank Trooper level 80 (so I couldn't skip over stuff like you can with a stealth class - I saw you were doing this with a Jedi Shadow)

5 minutes ago, Shayddow said:

The last boss is hard to do with companions because companions don't know not to "stand in stupid".  I noticed you were using Treek.

I did the last boss solo with a melee companion instead, but I did so with a Tank Trooper level 80 (so I couldn't skip over stuff like you can with a stealth class - I saw you were doing this with a Jedi Shadow)

the only thing you really skip past is the low trash mobs the elite big droids spot you, so the entrance is a few death investment but at lvl 17 repairs is like 238 credits, ill be honest tho I rather do this on a sage cause I'm lazy and with a 50 comp at lvl 15 is a lot easier without stealth cause you just pop a few heals. Where as a shadow I'm pressing more than 2 buttons LOL. It is a fun farm, lvl 80 farm is different way more AoE abilities for healing, as for the pre 20 lvls your limited quite a bit. still a fun farm.

It's doable. I did the whole thing yesterday on a level 15 sniper with a 50 comp. No deaths. Last boss is annoying because you have to micromanage your companion to keep them out of stupid, but you can pop Heroic moment for the extra dps and flexibility.

That said, it's tedious as heck to solo vm flashpoints at low levels, and you don't get much out of it xp or reward-wise.

On 1/7/2023 at 9:32 PM, Shayddow said:

[...]

just set the companion to inactive. he'll move to your position. after he is at a safe spot, activate him again.