skip ALL story !

LePtitGarsDuNord

6 hours ago, LePtitGarsDuNord said:

The title is simple, skip the whole story.
An option that many players would like I'm sure!

Not this one apparently, but I guess that could be an option. Just to be sure, we can still NOT skip the whole story, right? It's still a choice, right?

6 hours ago, LePtitGarsDuNord said:

with a condition anyway .. have already completed the story at least once on the republic side and once on the empire side can be?
but at least finished once by account!

Just for you or anyone who keeps asking for that ^ ...  First:  from a CODE perspective, it already exists , with 'character boost tokens'  ( every $ubscriber gets a free one, iirc ) as well as clicking ahead purple missions aboard your personal-ship terminal.

Secondly: from a philosophical perpective,  if you skip ALL storylines then you may as well just skp SWTOR too, since story ( the original  '4th pillar' ) is what not only makes your specific character unique (both in code and in feeling) but also is what separates SWTOR from most other MMO's.

*However, the closest you might get OP  is maybe something like this: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/924080-allow-us-to-bypass-all-previous-story-to-start-legacy-of-the-sith/#comment-9715236

Edited by Nee-Elder
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LePtitGarsDuNord said:

Hello, 

with a condition anyway .. have already completed the story at least once on the republic side and once on the empire side can be?
but at least finished once by account!

More skips 2023!  doing it once on each side is enough.  skip to 7.0 and unleash the daily grinds that we've been avoiding because we don't wanna do story on a whole lot of toons.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LePtitGarsDuNord said:

I have 21 characters, I've done the stories 7 times, I'm sick of it.
Ossus. Onderon, Manaan. ""Malgus rebellion all missions,"". solo ZL Vengeance.. fight against the three Valkorions... etc etc etc etc...

I don't want to make history fourteen more times.

i have like 80 toons myself.  i've only done the full story once on either side.  have yet to do a single manaan or ruhnuk daily just on principle.