The Failure of 7.2

Bar-Da-Voya

PvP was supposed to be better but there is still no balance in arenas. Premades vs PUGs. Have been in two arenas this week 4 dps vs 2 healer/2dps. Stealth stacking on one team. Ranged vs melee. I don't understand matchmaking in this game at all and whatever hidden elo they use is seriously broken.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

PvP was supposed to be better but there is still no balance in arenas. Premades vs PUGs. Have been in two arenas this week 4 dps vs 2 healer/2dps. Stealth stacking on one team. Ranged vs melee. I don't understand matchmaking in this game at all and whatever hidden elo they use is seriously broken.

i just want to point out the *Likes* for this post. they are from a wide range of player perspectives here.  from the very casual to the hardcore rated player. iunno. I think that's important. 🙄

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

There has never been balance in arenas. In any game with the tank/heals/dps trinity format that has attempted them.  

There also aren't enough people playing arenas for any matchmaking or elo to have a visible effect.  Dying format is dying.