The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cannot gear up my medicine operative weapons

Lyarien

Hey, 

I tried gearing up my PVP medicine operative weapons (thyrsian gear), but it does not work with either rifle or side arm.

Gearing up my armor at the PVP vendor worked just fine, but nothing I try for the weapons works.

I relogged, I changed my disciplines (both in the menu, the quick menu and the vendor panel), tried it with another character of the other faction after re-skilling to operative, nothing.

The support cannot help me with this, either.

I also got new weapons through the PVP weekly, but they also cannot be geared up, as it always says there are no items available.

I do not have these problems with any other class, just my operative.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? 

It is not a problem to get the side arm through the weekly, but I always get the wrong 332 blaster rifle variant and it's frankly really annoying.

Thanks for your help!

I knew Sage Operations mainhand was bugged (maybe still is?), didn't know about Operatives.

how about getting Mods and stuff from Hyde and Zeek and using a shell?
the blue ones (prototype Gear) have all you need for a mainhand, Purple (artifact) are just the Enhancements (with a minor amount of better stats, grab Prototype first!)
Hyde and Zeek are located in the outer Ring of the Supplies section (3rd cubicle if you go counterclockwise (I think)).

grab the 336 Prototype Quest and when asked to dismantle something dismantle any Blue or Purple Item at or above 336 iLVL.

presumably you know how to use modable gear, if not just ask.