Combat Style related question

Aaryn

8 hours ago, Aaryn said:

If I start as a warrior, can I change the warrior to guardian using the quest for the second combat style and still select a second combat style for example sage?

If you start as warrior-using-juggernaut, you can change to warrior-using-guardian instead, during the second style mission where you add sage, subject to two conditions:

• You must have the achievement thing (in the "Other" perks part of the legacy panel) for reaching Light V, either by reaching Light V on any character *or* by buying it directly from the panel.
  • The character who wants to switch from using-juggernaut to using-guardian must be at least Light I (to be confirmed).

Similar reasoning applies in reverse for switching from a Jedi style to its opposed Sith style.

And note that you cannot switch Warrior-using-Marauder to Warrior-using-Guardian.

• Like 1

Thank you so there you go!
The reason for the question was that I have started a projektchen out of boredom that strictly tracks the current story chart. With Makeb so completion of the last vanilla quests I wanted to switch "story technically" from the Jugger to the Guardian. Did the quest but... it did not work. Do not know if I missed any option but it gnaws strongly because in principle is now a failure ^^

Edited by Aaryn

3 hours ago, Aaryn said:

Thank you so there you go!
The reason for the question was that I have started a projektchen out of boredom that strictly tracks the current story chart. With Makeb so completion of the last vanilla quests I wanted to switch "story technically" from the Jugger to the Guardian. Did the quest but... it did not work. Do not know if I missed any option but it gnaws strongly because in principle is now a failure ^^

I'll admit that I'm way far out into speculation territory, and it may also depend on whether it's a character created before or after 7.0 launched.  Sorry, I should have mentioned that last part previously.

Sorry also to hear that it didn't work out the way you wanted.