no body doing GSF any more ?

Achnaattwo

3 hours ago, catsi said:

some time frames can slow down significantly

yes I know, specially the hour before daily reset, sometimes I can get one in just before reset

3 hours ago, Toraak said:

What server do you play on

Pick one 😜 . . j/k,  Star Forge

3 hours ago, Toraak said:

what time of the day?

check the time stamp of the first & second reply I posted . why I came back and posted this reply 👇. .Post, . . Bam .. GSF . . replied when ended

On 10/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, Achnaattwo said:
On 10/23/2022 at 8:19 PM, Achnaattwo said:

is the time . . . . . .  ☝️

funny, just as I hit 'submit reply' GSF time

Edited by Achnaattwo
moved one of the quotes, wrong order it was

On 10/25/2022 at 3:31 PM, Achnaattwo said:

yes I know, specially the hour before daily reset, sometimes I can get one in just before reset

Pick one 😜 . . j/k,  Star Forge

check the time stamp of the first & second reply I posted . why I came back and posted this reply 👇. .Post, . . Bam .. GSF . . replied when ended

Star Forge has relatively consistent pops from 9-10 am eastern time all the way up to 2-4 am depending on the day. Early Mornings you may have to wait a bit, but it shouldn't be to bad.

30 minutes ago, Toraak said:

Star Forge has relatively consistent pops from 9-10 am eastern time all the way up to 2-4 am depending on the day. Early Mornings you may have to wait a bit, but it shouldn't be to bad.

not for the past week, which is why I mentioned, I think GS3 is having a affect to this . . even WZ, which pops more the GSF has become a longer wait.

3 hours ago, Achnaattwo said:

not for the past week, which is why I mentioned, I think GS3 is having a affect to this . . even WZ, which pops more the GSF has become a longer wait.

I've gotten relatively consistent pops from 9 am-midnight. Most I've had to wait is 30 mins at 9 am. Are you sure you didn't get skipped in the queu?

I have gotten skipped in the queu, even solo queu'd this week, so it can happen.

Edited by Toraak

There is a bug with GSF also, I want to say it when you in spawn and game ends.  After game ends, and you queue back up, you are now in the never ending queue.  You have to log out, log on a different character, log back out and back in on the character that was bugged.  If you do not log onto a different character, just log out and log back in, the bug will not be corrected and the never ending queue will persist. 

4 hours ago, Nickodemous said:

There is a bug with GSF also, I want to say it when you in spawn and game ends.  After game ends, and you queue back up, you are now in the never ending queue.  You have to log out, log on a different character, log back out and back in on the character that was bugged.  If you do not log onto a different character, just log out and log back in, the bug will not be corrected and the never ending queue will persist. 

never ending queue,  weird bug.  Well if it feels like it's happening, guess I'll just .log on a different character. But that sounds like what was happening to me, cuz it seemed awful  quiet

by the way, are you and identical Toraak twins , you both look a lot alike

Depends on your server. I moved to Star Forge and it pops up frequently almost any time of the day. I've noticed a few other pilots from Satele Shan as well.

Satele Shan is basically dead. During prime time during the weekends we are lucky to fill 1 instance of fleet up. Most of the times I check between 6-8 PM EST I see less than 120 people on fleet and it quickly plummets outside of the prime time hours.

I sat in queue today for 40 minutes at around 5 PM EST and no GSF.

And this was not the bug mentioned earlier in the thread as it was my first attempt to play GSF today.

Edited by illgot
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

I was a huge fan and played GSF non stop for many years,I`m 100% but these last 2 yrs it is the same few people and their alts ruining it,,2 even got big balls spamming on the fleet to queue up when all they do at the start is crash right away then stay dead and 1 even laughs at us in chat,,so no,,no reason to play gsf to give freeloaders what they want

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

Look at the server you are on and get on GSF during the prime times which is evening for that general area.

Star Forge probably has the largest population and therefore likely the easiest to get a pop. When Star forge is very activity Darth Malgus is likely very inactive.

21 hours ago, kjarnage said:

Look at the server you are on and get on GSF during the prime times which is evening for that general area.

Star Forge probably has the largest population and therefore likely the easiest to get a pop. When Star forge is very activity Darth Malgus is likely very inactive.

Star Forge is definitely the most populated of the NA servers, but I'd also suggest Darth Malgus if your playing on the EU servers. Different Prime time of course, but the pops are as good on that server as they are on SF.