10 Year Celebration??? It's almost end of October and almost end of 2022 -- WHERE IS IT???

lightningseven

15 hours ago, Kendaric said:

It's fun while leveling, true. But once leveling is done, SWTOR becomes a horrible, and utterly boring grind and that's a problem.

I disagree. It's still fun going through the expansions and such and playing ops and fps are fun imo.

21 hours ago, Kendaric said:

It's fun while leveling, true. But once leveling is done, SWTOR becomes a horrible, and utterly boring grind and that's a problem.

7.0 leveling is a joke.

Sin and Shadow get their sleep cc at lv19 or 20 (can't remember the exact number but definitely <lv25) while Op and Scoundrel get theirs at lv35. While at 6.0 they all get the functionally same sleep cc at lv20.

Not to mention the complete lack of skills gained through low-mid level. Leveling during the class story is PAINFUL now.

Whoever thought that's a brilliant idea is a *censored* <- even posting on forum feels like posting on Weibo now with all the censoring.

Edited by eabevella
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, eabevella said:

Sin and Shadow get their sleep cc at lv19 or 20 (can't remember the exact number but definitely <lv25) while Op and Scoundrel get theirs at lv35. While at 6.0 they all get the functionally same sleep cc at lv20.

For me Sin/Shadow is even worse - I played some FPs ~ Level 30-45... Most of the time you'll need Force Speed to reach your target, because your group will engage at 30m.

Once you are at your target  you'll get a knockback +1-3 slows, sometimes a knockback and the next knockback, an thats it.

You can literally do nothing, because you don't have any range skill and you don't have a gap closer. So you walk slowly from far back to your target. Once you have reached it, your team mates probably have killed it. And this happens from one mob group, to another, to the next and so on. Its not fun and after a while youre asking yourself "Why am I even here?" 

[Op/Scoundrel have at least some weak range skills - while moving they can throw a grenade or autoshoot]

The Devs promised long time ago to reduce NPC stuns, knockbacks, snares and so on - it was even in some patch notes if I remember correctly. But nothing has changed. 😑

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Xhuuyaa said:

For me Sin/Shadow is even worse - I played some FPs ~ Level 30-45... Most of the time you'll need Force Speed to reach your target, because your group will engage at 30m.

Once you are at your target  you'll get a knockback +1-3 slows, sometimes a knockback and the next knockback, an thats it.

You can literally do nothing, because you don't have any range skill and you don't have a gap closer. So you walk slowly from far back to your target. Once you have reached it, your team mates probably have killed it. And this happens from one mob group, to another, to the next and so on. Its not fun and after a while youre asking yourself "Why am I even here?" 

[Op/Scoundrel have at least some weak range skills - while moving they can throw a grenade or autoshoot]

The Devs promised long time ago to reduce NPC stuns, knockbacks, snares and so on - it was even in some patch notes if I remember correctly. But nothing has changed. 😑

I've never leveled a Sin DPS before so I have no idea how bad it was in 6.0. But in 7.0 Hatred has almost no skills at all through the class story (lv1-50). There's zero learning curve to the combat style because the lack of skills learned in mid levels. A bad design imo.

I miss my hard stun too.

I'm still hoping for a block party!  

Granted that might not do too much for leveling issues or the drop rewards (or a lack thereof) ...  but at least there would be some FUN for a couple weeks!

NO ????

[/wads up paper idea is scribbled on and tosses it in trash can]

🤦‍♂️

(It will be just my luck we don't do Life Day this year too !!)