Lost a Furious Red-Yellow Hawkeye Crystal

Screaming_Ziva

Somewhere along the way I lost a Furious Red-Yellow Hawkeye Crystal.  I've checked all of my characters, all of my cargo holds, and all of my weapons and it is nowhere to be found.

I know crystals are pretty much cosmetic now (and that I have seven others of this color) but it kills me that I lost this one.

Is this something CS would recover for me if I opened a ticket?

42 minutes ago, JediQuaker said:

Basically, no. You'd need to have some more specific info about where and when you 'lost' it. "I think maybe I can't find it" isn't good enough. 🙂

Unfortunately I have no idea how or even when I lost it.  I just noticed over the weekend it was missing.  I guess I can look again but don't really want to take a couple hours going through all of my characters again. lol

• 2 weeks later...

You most likely Vendor Trashed it....

If it's not in your collections, consider it gone.....

GM's will return items only if they fell like it. Returning lost, deleted, sold or vendor trashed characters or property is NOT required and is only done as a courtesy.

The most you can do is file a ticket and take your chances... But don't get your hope up if you do.

I recon a lot of us have done similar silly things like this

I deleted a level one character as it was cheaper to make a new toon than use the character changer. I just forgot that I moved that server's cartel stuff into that characters cargo hold. This was a long time ago long before we had SH's. Did not even think about until I wanted an armour set I had.

On 10/7/2022 at 8:11 AM, Screaming_Ziva said:

Unfortunately I have no idea how or even when I lost it.  I just noticed over the weekend it was missing.  I guess I can look again but don't really want to take a couple hours going through all of my characters again. lol

Not sure about crystals that are in items, but I do know that customer service can run a search script on your account or something, I've had them do it for me.  They should be able to tell you which character it's on.  Like for example, I thought I'd lost one of my two victorious armor sets, but they told me that I have one set equipped on character X and another set in the bank of character Y.

Now if you overstamped it by accident, I am not sure if they can help you or not, as I've never had that issue, but it can't hurt to ask.

EDIT: Ah damn I just noticed you did contact tham :(

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.