More large luxury beds please

I'm really tired of the same luxury bed we have had for the last ten years. Most other beds are just mediocre st best. I really don't want to see another med or kolto bed in another bundle. 

We need something new. A larger style like a super king size. I know Zakuul has one that never made it to the cartel market. Maybe Alderaan or Onderon style would be nice as well for luxury. 

Maybe a bundle featuring a huge bed, matching end tables, a cafe table and chairs, couple vases with colorful flowers, lighting and a chest or wall cabinet. Or sell them seperately piece by piece like others on the CM.

I would pay bioware, please!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

The existing Luxury Bed decos are already, by Earthly bed standards, pretty danmed big.

True, but in comparison to the size of rooms in the strongholds, not so much. We really only have one luxury bed in two colors that is more or less like a regular bed. Everything else are like loungers, bunkbeds and medical beds. Would be nice to get some new designs that fit your deco theme.

9 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

I love the pale blue one in the dreaded SoV FP. Besides who wouldn't love a king-sized bed?

Not sure if I remember seeing this one. Will look next time I run through. There are do many really nice items in this game that could be offered in the CM or put on the furnishing venders. They could use some updating.