A Question About Dreadtooth

aflory

I was in a group that was fighting 10 stack Dreadtooth. After the 50% health mark for the boss, my character suddenly dropped dead even though she had 100% health. I wasn't attacking the boss during its electrified phase, I didn't have the Dread debuff, I was actually playing a healer, and I didn't step in front of the boss nor did I stand in red circles, get hit with the rock toss, didn't revive and run back or get resurrected, nor did I get DT's bleeding dot on me. It wasn't late in the fight where DT just kills everyone after so many shrieks nor did the tanks turn the boss toward the group. The death notification said I died from a Shriek that was around 2700 damage.

I've killed DT multiple times over the years since 2.0 and have several characters with the resurgent title. I've also had one stack DT randomly kill people like this, myself included, where we simply drop dead, but only since 7.0 launched. So with all that being said, is Dreadtooth currently bugged?

I was in a group that was fighting 10 stack Dreadtooth. After the 50% health mark for the boss, my character suddenly dropped dead even though she had 100% health. I wasn't attacking the boss during its electrified phase, I didn't have the Dread debuff, I was actually playing a healer, and I didn't step in front of the boss nor did I stand in red circles, get hit with the rock toss, didn't revive and run back or get resurrected, nor did I get DT's bleeding dot on me. It wasn't late in the fight where DT just kills everyone after so many shrieks nor did the tanks turn the boss toward the group. The death notification said I died from a Shriek that was around 2700 damage.

I've killed DT multiple times over the years since 2.0 and have several characters with the resurgent title. I've also had one stack DT randomly kill people like this, myself included, where we simply drop dead, but only since 7.0 launched. So with all that being said, is Dreadtooth currently bugged?

no its called mechanics

after the channel he reflect damage per tick, so you always get the same amount and you aren't able to AOE