Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Digging Deeper....into bugs

Sir-steve

Well that didn't take long. Fired up the Digging Deeper story line and run into two bugs right away.

1) If you click on the large Relic of Nul by the temple, you get stuck in the terrain. Mounting a vehicle, using stuck won't work to dislodge you and there is no QT point you can try. Which leads to....

2) If you travel to a stronghold, the option to return to where you were says 'Return to Drommund Kaas' not 'Return to Elom'.

Well that didn't take long. Fired up the Digging Deeper story line and run into two bugs right away.

2) If you travel to a stronghold, the option to return to where you were says 'Return to Drommund Kaas' not 'Return to Elom'.

Elom is the name of the instance. It is not an explorable planet. The more reasonable place would be Odessen, where you enter it from.

I just did it and I did not experience any bug personally. I did the scan thing on the relic, was it also the one you did? If we can find what condition the bug appear in, it would help the devs target the exact issue.

I played it as an imperial character, I first scanned the holocron, then examined the column, before scanning the big relic.

I just did it and I did not experience any bug personally. I did the scan thing on the relic, was it also the one you did? If we can find what condition the bug appear in, it would help the devs target the exact issue.

I played it as an imperial character, I first scanned the holocron, then examined the column, before scanning the big relic.

Played as Imperial, lightning sorc, female body type 1. This (the big relic) was the third one clicked i.e. I clicked the pillar first, then the holocron, then this one. When I clicked it and the camera angle changed to present the options of examine/touch is when I got stuck in the terrain.

Same here. Playing as a Sith Sorcerer. I examined the pyramid, the monolith, then the big relic last. I don't remember if I touched it but I did "concentrate" on it twice. When I finished and tried to leave I was stuck in quicksand. I got out by going to my stronghold then clicking the button to re-enter "Digging Deeper". I arrived near the shuttle on Elom. Finding a bug this quickly in such a tiny amount of content is depressing. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.