czerka crate o matic farm

GeneralGyro

good luck to you.

I know I spent more time than I would have liked to or willing to admit to.....trying to farm for a particular speeder on cz-198 myself. Never got a crate-0-matic though. I'd love to have one for my character that collects all things Czerka.:D

Won't buy one tho. Don't have the billions. probably never will.

On the one hand, it's lulzy that so many people are getting mad at OP for being gullible / not understanding probability. OP can do what they want and y'all can die mad about it I guess. :rak_01:

It's not about getting mad, it's about calling BS when someone else tries to call a farm something that obviously can't be called a farm by any standard measure. It's giving false hope to any oblivious person hoping that lottery jackpot is farmable.

Edited by black_pyros

It's not about getting mad, it's about calling BS when someone else tries to call a farm something that obviously can't be called a farm by any standard measure. It's giving false hope to any oblivious person hoping that lottery jackpot is farmable.

Oh, I see. Duty calls, uh huh. :rak_01:

wish me luck im gonna park few level 47s in black hole, going to farm elites for it.

I've got two different types. The first one I looted with a brand new toon on Korriban. No joke, the other I got out of a renown crate.

I've got two different types. The first one I looted with a brand new toon on Korriban. No joke, the other I got out of a renown crate.

There is no lvl 50 mob on Korriban so I call BS. The second type can come only from Daily login calendar, so BS, too.

Over the years we've had several guild members who found Crate-o-matics in the north area of Belsavis where you pickup pieces for the Green Matrix Shard. One guild member got two there in one month. They all said it was from killing normal trash while they were traveling through or searching for Rakata Energy Cubes.

Scroll down to "Green Matrix Shard" to see images for where some of the Rakata Energy Cubes have been found so you get an idea of the general area: http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/belsavis/643/

May the Force be with you :w_big_grin:

CZERKA'S CRATE-O-MATIC

At a drop rate of roughly one in one billion, the rarest item in BioWare’s MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic is by far “Czerka’s Crate-O-Matic”, a tool that lets the user hide in plain sight. Not long after the game was launched in 2011, lead combat designer Georg Zoeller took to the game’s forums to confirm that after 1.85 billion loot checks for characters at max level, only two players had thus far scored one.

They’ve maintained their scarcity ever since.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/418371-rarest-item-in-star-wars-the-old-republic

While some people have definitely seen it drop, 99.9% of the people here saying they have it got it through someone else. The ones in existence have been passed around more since 2012 than an std.

The real reason they are so scarce is because I collected them.About 66 of them over two servers from the 10 years Ive I have played this game.And before anybody calls BS I posted a video on Youtube to verify.

Where's the link to the video? I'm curious to see :D

The real reason they are so scarce is because I collected them.About 66 of them over two servers from the 10 years Ive I have played this game.And before anybody calls BS I posted a video on Youtube to verify.

That might apply if they were actually physical objects, but since they are just 'digits' there's essentially an infinite supply of them.

I have 29 toons on one server and others on all servers. I've played since launch, never received a C'O'matic.

A friend that played less than half the time I have received one in CZ. (Didn't get to hold it :( )

Farming is not an option. Best bit, my friend that received it doesn't care for in-game items or lore!! :eek: Doesn't play anymore either.:(

• 6 months later...

recently,during the rackghoul event,,I got 2 Crate 0 Matics!!!

And from the same planet and the same vendor but on different servers,.,Star Forge and Darth Malgus,,I just screamed my head off,,So this is now 4 I find..I made videos the moment they popped,,just look for Czerka Crate O Matic on youtube from this month,,Enjoy!,,,

3 hours ago, easyandrew said:

recently,during the rackghoul event,,I got 2 Crate 0 Matics!!!

And from the same planet and the same vendor but on different servers,.,Star Forge and Darth Malgus,,I just screamed my head off,,So this is now 4 I find..I made videos the moment they popped,,just look for Czerka Crate O Matic on youtube from this month,,Enjoy!,,,

can i have one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.