Remnant Resurrected Warrior's armor set pieces not dropping

Darittha

I had around 2,000x of each type of heroic crates and finally decided to spend some to collect the Remnant gear for collections, but this one gear set Remnant Resurrected Warrior seems bugged - Belt and Pants just do not drop at all.

Collecting all other Remnant armor sets cost me only around 500-700 crates, but with this one set ive spent over 1000+ crates and i still dont have it, im not sure if its something with the Military Crates or Beywan Aygo npc himself but Pants and Belt just do not drop from the crates.

Edited by Darittha

Yeah, my vote is also for OP having offended the Mistress of Pain in some way. I just looked in my legacy storage, and for that set, I have legs, gloves, hat, belt and boots, but I don't have wrists and body.

I’m still working on some of the resurrected armor. I’m of the firm opinion that they have a lower drop chance. The RNG gods like sacrifices but determining what sacrifice they want is the problem.

I’m still working on some of the resurrected armor. I’m of the firm opinion that they have a lower drop chance. The RNG gods like sacrifices but determining what sacrifice they want is the problem.

That's an interesting thought. Of all of the sets, 4 of the last 5 that I hadn't filled were Ressurected, and I still need 1 piece each from the Warrior, Knight and Inquisitor ones. It sure does seem like Ressurected pieces drop a bit less for so many of them to be among the last sets to complete.

Edit: By the way, the last piece of Ressurected Warrior's set that I need is the head, so it doesn't seem to be specific pieces universally, just the sets themselves seem to come up a bit less often than the others.

Edited by LaraMoonlock

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.