Is there any actual support?

Painphantom

Hi,

So I've been trying to contact SWTOR's phone support about locating an old account. But they can't even speak English. Keep saying "tHerEs PeOpLe WiTh SaMe NaMe aS yOu". I told them I could provide ID and everything. Who the **** shares my Swedish name and birthday? Is this a joke?

Is there any ACTUAL support to contact or should I just give up?

Yes, there is actual support. They've helped me before.

Yes, you should give up. If you don't know the username and password of your old account, and CS can't help, it's time to bite the bullet and start a new account. That wouldn't be much different than just starting some other game.

When I got my original SWTOR account, I had to register with EA first, then BioWare.

When I returned (mostly from curiosity if my characters still existed), I only needed to download the game, reset my password, and clear the security key that I no longer had the app for. I started an FTP character to see if I wanted to resume playing.

Then I renewed my subscription, and things got weird with the sub. To clear that up, I had to reset the EA account password. Once I had EA reset as well, things ran smoothly.

The point is, the OP may well need to get EA account reset as well as BW. There is still a cross-tie there.