Boosting to 70 and story line

kraaii

I have read some posts but this is not clear to me.

I have a 10 sith warrior.... can I boost him to 70.. and still continue my story?.. just own the whole thing ? or does it auto complete once I create the 70 character?

I was reading that if I started the quest line for higher continent it would auto complete.. but if I don't start the quest line and just come back to dromund kass .. can i continue my story just like before? get my companions and work on ship and what not?

Yes, you can do that by using the "Master's Datacron and Equipment Bundle". You can purchase it on the Cartel Market for 2000 cartel coins.

Your character will be set on level 70, but you will not skip any story content. This item needs to be used on an already existing character and will even grant you a "Eternal Commander Equipment Lootbox" and the ability to use your characters ship without having finished the necessary story.

I have read some posts but this is not clear to me.

I have a 10 sith warrior.... can I boost him to 70.. and still continue my story?.. just own the whole thing ? or does it auto complete once I create the 70 character?

Slight confusion here, I think.

1. If you want to up-level an existing character, you buy, as noted, the Master's Datacron and Equipment Bundle. It contains the Master's Datacron and a box of competent 230-rated set-bonus level 70 gear.

2. If you want to create a new character ("create the 70 character" sort of suggests this), directly at level 70, you need the "Commander's Character Token", which you should already have one of (check the buttons on the character selection screen). This creates a new character, directly at level 70, at a fairly advanced stage of the overall story, with older parts of the story marked as completed.

I was reading that if I started the quest line for higher continent it would auto complete.. but if I don't start the quest line and just come back to dromund kass .. can i continue my story just like before? get my companions and work on ship and what not?

The Master's Datacron will up-level your character, give you your class ship and ship-droid companion, and then let you return to Dromund Kaas and continue your story. Don't take the "The Hunt" or "Inflection Point" missions from the purple-triangle mission console on your class ship, of course - that console is where you take the "quest line for higher [content]" that you want to avoid.

In fact, avoid even touching the mission console, to avoid accidents.