Dr. Lokin and A Kindly Old Monster

Telos

i have 192 Anodyne Extracts sitting in my inventory. they are listed as one of the items you can turn into Lokin to raise influence to 10. he will not accept any of them from me.

please fix.

i also have hundreds of one of the other items listed as a turn in.

the only thing he will accept are the rakghoul dna canisters, and there's no way i'm giving a single one of those up for a measly 250 rep with him.

so... what's up with that? guys?

anyone?

I just finished this mission this week, and I didn't have an issue with the choice to give him any of the regular crafting items. They do need to be in your actual inventory - it will not pull them from your crafting inventory.

• 3 months later...
I've gave him all the other supplies but I can't find the rakghoul tunnels to deploy the probs. any help in the location would be appreciated. I did look it up but I still can't find it. It says its an elevator on the spike off of commerce way but beats me where

I've gave him all the other supplies but I can't find the rakghoul tunnels to deploy the probs. any help in the location would be appreciated. I did look it up but I still can't find it. It says its an elevator on the spike off of commerce way but beats me where

Is the Rakghoul Event running? (The tunnels are only accessible during it. Lokin can only be obtained during the Rakghoul Event.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.