Rackghoul event-Heroic boss

easyandrew

Is it me or is this now impossible to solo,,for years I was able to do it alone,no matter what gear,,now its health is over 5million and I last 59seconds before I`m being punished hard,,yes comp is at 50,even with the stim,,and with heroic moment and yes with legacy unity,,tried it with some people and most did not last 2 seconds,,,everyone is avoiding this now,,I won`t even bother mentioning how our immunes are almost useless as they still run and jump on you stunning us.

most are saying level sync,,I`m not so sure,,as mentioned I even solo`d this with under lev70 toons many times.

Frustrated player

Companions suck and level sync has more effect on players' stats than in the past. The end result: a lot of the game's content is more difficult. Times are good if you happen to be one of the seemingly few players that enjoy a challenge. I've never been more than an average player, but many of the things I used to solo no problem are now not always possible for me to solo.

I understand the arguments for and against what has changed. However, what bothers me is that some content can no longer be accomplished according to design. I recently did Nathema Conspiracy in story mode and was surprised at how easily I died (with a character with IR 327). I was able to finish it, but story mode should neither be very rewarding (which it is not) nor should it be extremely difficult (the idea is that your character still plays the content so you can advance the story). We have vet mode and master mode for increased challenges. Content that was designed for a player and that player's companion should not be more difficult than when that content initially released.