Reporting BUG

Pazuzuh

I already used the Customer Service a few times ago, and does not seem to do anything. So, I've decide to check how many having the same bug or at least saw that happening with someone. (btw, sorry about the grammer, << not american)

- After using the mercenary ability "Rocket Out" x2 in a row, it stucks me on the ground. If I die, I'll stuck in the spawn room. And after a few seconds, will kick me from the match for not moving. And logically, I will get a 14min lockout.

THE ONLY way I found to get out is to ask some sorcerer/sage to pull me. /stuck didnt work on 6.0.

pls, FIX this damm bug!! happened to me at least 10 times.

Does it happen every time you use the ability twice in a row? If you can figure out a way to reproduce the bug consistently it may help them fix it faster.

Almost 1/10 times. I believe it happens when I get rooted at the exactly same time I rocket out twice in a row. Cuz when I'm in danger I smash this ability button several times. And oh, sometimes I get stuck in the wall. I'm scared to play mercenary and get a lockout.

Almost 1/10 times. I believe it happens when I get rooted at the exactly same time I rocket out twice in a row. Cuz when I'm in danger I smash this ability button several times. And oh, sometimes I get stuck in the wall. I'm scared to play mercenary and get a lockout.

Never happened to me playing my merc, how hard are you physically smashing your ability hotkey?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Confirming this bug has also happened to me on my Merc as well, its existed since pre 7.0

You rocket out and your character just freezes and sits there unable to move.

You cant even stuck out of it since ./stuck is temporarily patched.