Medals of Commendation Need Fixing

Korithras

I can't spend these fast enough to keep them from reaching the cap. Gear upgrades require aquatic resource matrixes and I don't get those anywhere nearly as quickly as I do the medals. And there's nothing else to buy with them. No mounts, pets, decorations, nothing.

Compounding the problem is if you're at or too close to the cap you can't claim galactic seasons rewards if they reward medals that will put you over the cap.

Get your act together Bioware, you're supposed to be professionals and this patch (because it doesn't deserve to be called an expansion) is amateur hour in its planning an execution. At best.

How about you read the dev tracker?

I have and it doesn't address the larger issue. If you've been playing for a long time as I have, converting medals to fragments isn't going to help much, either. You can only upgrade the new implants so far, and beyond that, if you've already collected things like the mounts, pets, decorations that you could already buy with them in the past, then it doesn't help.

What I'm saying is they need *new* items that make these things worth investing in. Because I gain tech fragments just as fast if not faster than medals. Hell doing the GSF weekly 3 times in a week nets me 3,000 alone. Nevermind what I get from GSF dailies or any other activities I do.

They either need to dial back the rate at which we earn these, in the short run, or they need to give us something to funnel things like medals and tech fragments into.

Legendaries, RPM-13, and OEM-37 ARE things you can get for tech fragments.

Just because you are in the minority that needs no medals and no tech fragments doesn't mean that they should nerf it for everyone else.

Legendaries, RPM-13, and OEM-37 ARE things you can get for tech fragments.

Just because you are in the minority that needs no medals and no tech fragments doesn't mean that they should nerf it for everyone else.

I said that as offering "a" potential solution though not necessarily the one they should go with. Point is though that they're not doing enough. And even the upcoming patch and the fix they're implementing is just a band-aid on a broken leg in effect. They need more things to buy with currency all around, not just gear upgrades is the point I'm getting at.

The only problem I have with hitting currency caps is that annoying "can't loot this" thing you get when you try to pick up your loot.

Other than that, if I'm not using the currency I don't care if it's capped. For example, at this point I have 326 gear and don't have an immediate use for Medals. They can stay capped for now.

(Also, of course, I could just waste some buying 320 gear - just to get rid of the "can't loot" thing. 😏 )