7.0.1a Seasons Rewards on the "Free" track are not being claimed.

Gytheran

Is that happening on free track ones you've unlocked previously, or only those you unlocked today? Because they probably only intended folks to be able to reclaim the subscriber rewards from before since they were the ones that were broken.

Is that happening on free track ones you've unlocked previously, or only those you unlocked today? Because they probably only intended folks to be able to reclaim the subscriber rewards from before since they were the ones that were broken.

Nope, they intended on you being able to reclaim the Seasons rewards you had previously earned, regardless of claim status.

A recap of the Dev Tracker:

Players can expect the following to happen when they log back into the game after maintenance has completed:

• Players will see their reward tracks updated to what they were on March 22, 2022 prior to 7.0.1 rolling out.

• This does NOT impact seasonal progress and fixes the issue that prevented you from claiming your rewards.

• This also means, if you’ve already claimed those rewards, you’ll have another opportunity to claim them again.

• Example: If you were at Galactic Seasons 2 level 20 on March 22 prior to 7.0.1 and are at level 25 at the time 7.0.1a rolls out, you will be able to claim rewards from level 20 to 25, and then continue playing normally.

Edited by Gytheran

Nope, they intended on you being able to reclaim the Seasons rewards you had previously earned, regardless of claim status.

A recap of the Dev Tracker:

It could be a bug in communication rather than in the game.

Their communication states you would literally be able to claim a second time. I cannot remember what items the game didn't allow me to claim(which the devs specifically said to keep claiming) to verify whether or not I got them.

I can be ok with this, but I'd like to receive some kind of confirmation from a mod first before I start claiming rewards, especially rewards for new levels.

Edited by Kopiusz

I can be ok with this, but I'd like to receive some kind of confirmation from a mod first before I start claiming rewards, especially rewards for new levels.

Look in General Discussion. JackieKo confirmed it a few minutes ago.

Their communication skills are so lackluster that this is what I think happened. Yes, their words said one thing but they will be along presently to say they meant another.

Look in General Discussion. JackieKo confirmed it a few minutes ago.

Thanks a lot! So I guess it's settled then.

I wish it was clear before, because I specifically spent 200 cartel coins to double dip on a free reward.