7.0.1 game connection lose

Cougaren

In 10 yrs or should I say since beta...(that's how long I've been with SWTOR)...I have never had a problem with losing game connection...

BUT...

since 7.0.1 came out I keep losing game connection anywhere from 2 to 5 times and it's becoming more frequent.

after so many times I just give up.

I have heard it mentioned that others are having the same problem.

I already checked my ISP and there's no problems there...I use cable....just an FYI.

and after losing game connection when I try to log back on I can't get past the sign in until a bit later.

Edited by Cougaren

If you didn't have any connection problems in 10 years, I think you just got lucky. Probably the issue is not with your connection or the server either, but some gateway server in between. Most times there's nothing you can do about this but wait it out until the bad server is fixed. It might continue to cause connectivity issues until the third-party company responsible for that gateway server gets enough complaints to fix the problem. If you were able to figure out the company that owns that server, they might have a way to report a problem. Not all of them have a public way to contact them. Some of them only talk to big internet companies. Edited by ThanderSnB