Slash stuck in PvP???

BallisticKaine

So I guess the DEV's have decided to screw us over another way now in PvP. The slash stuck command no longer works. So when you get in miss matched Arena's and instead of just stucking it to end it. You know have to get butt ***** do death. WTH are they thinking with PvP now????

This is a stupid change if it's intended. Sure, people use /stuck to throw sometimes, but now trolls have another tool in their arsenal: they can just leave someone alive and draw out rounds, wasting everyone's time. Throwers will still throw. Literally nothing is solved by removing /stuck.

So I guess the DEV's have decided to screw us over another way now in PvP. The slash stuck command no longer works. So when you get in miss matched Arena's and instead of just stucking it to end it. You know have to get butt ***** do death. WTH are they thinking with PvP now????

Worst part about this is when you get pulled or pushed and your character gets rooted in place for the duration of the match. Then as if that wasn't bad enough the root persists through death and you can't get out of the spawn.

But hey, at least I get a 15 minute lockout timer afterwards for my troubles.

Edited by Dyne-