I was able to buy the last two thurbb mounts last week... now they are a reward?

Pricia

Which thurrbs are you talking about? There were always a few of them in the seasons rewards. I got one last week. I'm not aware that they added anything new to the rewards today. Edited by Ruvalie

Which thurrbs are you talking about? There were always a few of them in the seasons rewards. I got one last week. I'm not aware that they added anything new to the rewards today.

When I checked the list of rewards last week, only the first one was a reward. The others were only on the vendor.

Also got no error message when trying to buy them, like the mounts last Season. So I bought them for tokens, assuming that for some reason the other two were not supposed to be included in the rewards this time... and today they added them in the GS2 rewards (I was even able to claim one from where they added them).

I'm not happy. I still need to buy some mounts/companions and could really have used those tokens I wasted on something I was going to get anyway...

Edited by Pricia

When I checked the list of rewards last week, only the first one was a reward. The others were only on the vendor...

There are 3 Thurrb in the collections.

- Tellurian Thurrb (Subscribers Reward Level 1)

- Brumal Thurrb (Subscribers Reward Level 50)

- Conflagrant Thurrb (Vendor 'Ki’at Thavo')

These 3 were shown to me before the patch and are also available after the patch as well.

I found an image via google that confirms this.

https://i.redd.it/nggnsw5r0t581.png from this article:

Could it be that you confused Brumal Thurrb and Conflagrant Thurrb?

There are 3 Thurrb in the collections.

- Tellurian Thurrb (Subscribers Reward Level 1)

- Brumal Thurrb (Subscribers Reward Level 50)

- Conflagrant Thurrb (Vendor 'Ki’at Thavo')

These 3 were shown to me before the patch and are also available after the patch as well.

I found an image via google that confirms this.

https://i.redd.it/nggnsw5r0t581.png from this article:

Could it be that you confused Brumal Thurrb and Conflagrant Thurrb?

They didn't show for me last week... I checked 3 times :( And I was able to buy them off the vendor, which shouldn't have been the case.

The first one was showing up. The others (conflagrant and brumal) didn't.

Edited by Pricia

When I checked the list of rewards last week, only the first one was a reward. The others were only on the vendor.

Also got no error message when trying to buy them, like the mounts last Season. So I bought them for tokens, assuming that for some reason the other two were not supposed to be included in the rewards this time... and today they added them in the GS2 rewards (I was even able to claim one from where they added them).

I'm not happy. I still need to buy some mounts/companions and could really have used those tokens I wasted on something I was going to get anyway...

I think you must have missed it when reading the list, because I got the Brumal Thurrb as a reward last week at level 50.