There really needs to be more PVE options to get tech fragments

Pricia

I didn't even HAVE augments when SoV came out. I suppose it's a difference now though, because they decided to put crit on legendaries you pretty much NEED augments to reach 110% accuracy without sacrificing alacrity. It's such a huge downgrade!

I suppose we could argue too that a lot of legendaries are total crap anyway so it's not like it would make a huge difference, but still. It's frustrating.

I actually use augments to help "complete" the scale (so to speak). If I have my gear set "almost" where I want the stats I take a good look at the "auggies" and see I can "tweak" a few items to get the desired numbers.

Frankly with the new gearing system I haven't messed with any of it. AND I don't plan on it any time soon. At least not until some of this ... ummm ... stuff... gets sorted out. Some of the "brokenness" gets fixed then I'll look really hard at new gear and how to outfit my character with the "right numbers".

I have all Tank implants on 330. Yes two for jug, two for sin and two for PT. BUT WAIT thats not enough I also have sorcerer on 330 AND since I raid on two servers I also have the entire tank set on another server as well also in 330!

And that is 273000?

Sorc: 330, 330 - 39k

Sin: 330, 330 (twice) - 78k

Jug: 330, 330 (twice) - 78k

PT: 330, 330 (twice) - 78k

Can confirm this does not take years.

What solo content are you doing that got you 273,000 tech fragments in one month? (And how many hours a day are you doing that content?) Clearly the rest of us are missing something.

I still think they should increase the tech fragments from mobs that drop it as loot. Getting 1 tech fragment is a bad joke. The cap is 11,000 and one legendary costs 6,500. It's hard to get excited about 1 Tech frag.

I still think they should increase the tech fragments from mobs that drop it as loot. Getting 1 tech fragment is a bad joke. The cap is 11,000 and one legendary costs 6,500. It's hard to get excited about 1 Tech frag.

Agreed, even just making 10 frags drop 1/10th the time would go a long way to making the loot not feel so...pathetic.