In game dice.

Mangaboy

I couldn't find a suggestions page, so I'm posting this here. Anyways, so yeah, hello people. I'm from the RP server Lord Calypho, and I've been speaking to people about something which should defo be added in game. This thing is, a DICE!

Yes, the magnificent dice is a must have in MMORPGs, they can be useful in all sorts of situations. For example, a simple miss click could occur on the need/greed and someone does the accidental Ninja. Well, what do you do in this situation? Normally you'd reroll...

Another example, two people are RPing, well dice are useful in so many RP situations the list would be endless, though some don't like using them others do.

In the end, along with the lack of useable chairs, BioWare, you should really consider adding a dice. It's literally just a random number gen from 1-100 with the command being /roll...

Peace out. And people who agree with adding a dice in game say so... others that think it's a silly idea, well... don't say anything. Haha, cuz y'know, worst comes to worst and it gets added "OH NO HATERS", just don't use it..