some praise to the Devs

Asten_

Greetings!

I know there is lots of ppl that want this and that fixed in the game, but I really wanted to let the Devs (in case someone of them is reading this) know:

For me, GSF is actually the one of the if not the most fun and engaging computer game i have ever played. Ever since I played netwars so long ago, i wished there was a modern version with progressions etc - i really love it, and the developers and designers did a job most awesome! Thank you for so much hours of fun in my life!!

All the best,

Teskalra

, but I really wanted to let the Devs (in case someone of them is reading this) know:

For me, GSF is actually the one of the if not the most fun and engaging computer game i have ever played.

Cool, although it's not nearly as good as 'JTL' was. At least, not yet.

But anyways, unfortunately as i mentioned in another recent post: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10009611#post10009611 .... you are praising up the wrong forum tree, since BIOWARE has all but ignored our beloved GSF (with no hope in sight , and no mention in whatever Keith Kenneg's apparent "vision" for the game is----whatever that even means :confused: )

Whomever originally designed GSF wayyyyy back in 2012-2013 era are long gone by now. And if i'm wrong, then please DEVS read my forum sig below and start paying more (or any) attention to GSF. :sy_galaxy:

Edited by Nee-Elder
2 BIOWARE posts Jan. 2021 in GSF forums.... Otherwise, ZERO posts since 2018. Why?!?!!!!