None plays marauders anymore?

Aztian

The last 3 days i been looking at my server and my server its full all the time

i been playing almost 24/7 and i am now level 44 and ..

been looking at the imp fleet, marauders are the class that are none are playing

i been look alot .. right now in EU prime time there is 4-5 marauders playing

on the fleet .. where only 4-10 snipers rest of the classers all of them are 20 + .. and i done this check the last 3 days and diff times ..

people sad sure its going to be better at 40+. you know what. it doesn't get any better

i done all 3 spec only range is nice at some point at pvp

at pve we do fine.. i have none problems kill gold or higher mobs on my server

last night i talking to valar rank 59 that dude from twitch tv .. he was really nice

and he do alot pwning in pvp. yes but he have 2 healers

and we had a long good talk.. or more we ask qustions about the class and pvp

and he was giveing us right.. he sad if you don't have a healer in pvp as marauder you going to die more in any more class.. and it sucks hard if you don'y have a healer

my healer is gone on newyear and yes its total right... btw you're sheilds suck vs other classers

its really sad that Bioware not giveing us any communication at all.. form them

its all about giveing us info

right now i am going to quit my class and roll something other, or only pve with to 50 and then do noting with him at all, only reason i thinking of playing him is for the class quest.

i was looking forward to see whats to come.

and all the problems where is with armor and other things .. look at it on forums alot of bugs ALOT is a god damn joke.

even wow Devs on they forums if there know there was a problem they saying on mmo

hey we know this class have a problem and we looking into it..

Fine then i have to look forward to .. but on this forums

we hear noting noting at all.. no dev saying ok guys we know you're class have problems in pvp

even that Varlor rank 59 sad to fix the class is to give us heavy armor

anyway.. happy newyear.. and happy rerolling

The last 3 days i been looking at my server and my server its full all the time

i been playing almost 24/7 and i am now level 44 and ..

been looking at the imp fleet, marauders are the class that are none are playing

i been look alot .. right now in EU prime time there is 4-5 marauders playing

on the fleet .. where only 4-10 snipers rest of the classers all of them are 20 + .. and i done this check the last 3 days and diff times ..

people sad sure its going to be better at 40+. you know what. it doesn't get any better

i done all 3 spec only range is nice at some point at pvp

at pve we do fine.. i have none problems kill gold or higher mobs on my server

last night i talking to valar rank 59 that dude from twitch tv .. he was really nice

and he do alot pwning in pvp. yes but he have 2 healers

and we had a long good talk.. or more we ask qustions about the class and pvp

and he was giveing us right.. he sad if you don't have a healer in pvp as marauder you going to die more in any more class.. and it sucks hard if you don'y have a healer

my healer is gone on newyear and yes its total right... btw you're sheilds suck vs other classers

its really sad that Bioware not giveing us any communication at all.. form them

its all about giveing us info

right now i am going to quit my class and roll something other, or only pve with to 50 and then do noting with him at all, only reason i thinking of playing him is for the class quest.

i was looking forward to see whats to come.

and all the problems where is with armor and other things .. look at it on forums alot of bugs ALOT is a gosh darn joke.

even wow Devs on they forums if there know there was a problem they saying on mmo

hey we know this class have a problem and we looking into it..

Fine then i have to look forward to .. but on this forums

we hear noting noting at all.. no dev saying ok guys we know you're class have problems in pvp

even that Varlor rank 59 sad to fix the class is to give us heavy armor

anyway.. happy newyear.. and happy rerolling

I'm going to go out on a limb and say English isn't your native language. From what i can gleam from your post, in your view, Maras are a rarity on your server, they are fine in PVE but suck in PvP and some valor rank 59 Mara thinks heavy armor would fix our squishiness.

I'm going to have to disagree here except for the fine in PvE part. In PvP I'm not the be all end all in warzones, but I do well with my Rage spec unless I run into a keyboard turning monkey. I usually average about 5 deaths with no healer, maybe around 8 if we are just getting destroyed by a better team. My philosophy for PvP is that Maras should be like seagulls; swoop in, make a lot of noise,crap all over everything and get out of Dodge when something superior bears down on you.

Heavy armor won't fix anything, armor makes little to no contribution other than cosmetics in this game, it's the talents that give Juggs slightly higher survivability than us. A better fix to make us more competitive in say Huttball, would be to give us a humanoid CC or put a Fear effect into our Roar which isn't a knockback like others have but could have the same desired effect of knocking someone off the ledge or into the poison or fire.

Edited by Temeluchus

Maras should be like seagulls; swoop in, make a lot of noise,crap all over everything and get out of Dodge when something superior bears down on you.

I couldn't have thought of a better expression if I had several lifetimes. <3

+ darkside cookies for you!

PS. Stealing quote for sig <3

I really don't see how so many people can say Marauders are turrible. I went 39-0 in huttball defending our BC last night after queuing solo. The only heals I got that weren't my own or the heal powerup were from a sorc who happened to be passing by me while I wrecked a Merc and a Shadow. Literally the only pocket healing I was given.

You have to know how to play your class. Most people aren't willing to take the time to learn how to play the 'hard' class, but if you do it really pays off.

EDIT: Lots of my kills come from people thinking 'oh it's just a Marauder. He won't do mu--- OMG WHERE'D MY HEALTH GO!?'

So actually... Yeah, Marauders are terrible. Just ignore us in PVP :3

Edited by Kresse