Depredating Volts not building stacks

AelaSunjammer

I've got a new tank that I instaleveled to 70 because I want a back up to my back up tank for raiding. She's built identical as all my other Sin Tanks but at level 70, my depredating volts isn't proccing to build any dark protection stacks even though I'm using the exact same rotation as my other 2 tanks.

I checked the other tanks, one is an 80 and one is a 75 and they both proc Depredating Volts using this rotation and I build stacks, but this rotation on my new tank doesn't proc depredating volts so I can't build any stacks.

is anyone else having this problem? Is this now only a level 75 or above useful ability?

Edited by AelaSunjammer

Check your passives.

They may have moved it up somewhere between 70 and 80

Okay thank you. Like I said this is the first new tank I've had in a long time, so haven't had to level from level 70.

Appreciate the help!

EDIT: Just hit 73 and now it's proccing depredating volts. Looks like they moved it up the Combat proficiency scale which is way lame. This used to proc much lower. Way to go messing around with abilities we're used to at a lower level instead of giving us new ones. *RME*

Edited by AelaSunjammer