Help with Energy Burst / Energy Lode

NovekDark

Hello,

I just hit level 15 and I've received the skill Energy Burst. It seems straightforward, use Rail Shot and build 'Energy Lodes', which I would assume is a resource for skill usage, but when I tried it out, I'm not so sure.

I've used Rail Shot numerous times, and I've even used the skill 'Power Yield' which should automatically charge Energy Lodes, but every time I try to use Energy Burst, I get the message "Requires Energy Lode", even if I had used Power Yield RIGHT before it.

Is there something that I need in order to build Energy Lodes? Is this a bug, or should I be able to discharge Energy Lodes right away? I'm playing an IA storyline with the PT skill tree, if that matters.

Thanks in advance, I'm really scratching my head on this one.

SOLVED:

For anyone who comes across this post looking for an answer, in the new 7.0 patch, under AP Powertech, you will receive a skill Energy Burst that requires Energy Lodes at level 15. In order to store Energy Lodes, you need to be level 23 for the High Energy Gas Cylinder perk.

So basically, you receive a skill at level 15 that is entirely obsolete for 8 levels, and you can use Energy Burst at level 23.

SOLVED:

For anyone who comes across this post looking for an answer, in the new 7.0 patch, under AP Powertech, you will receive a skill Energy Burst that requires Energy Lodes at level 15. In order to store Energy Lodes, you need to be level 23 for the High Energy Gas Cylinder perk.

So basically, you receive a skill at level 15 that is entirely obsolete for 8 levels, and you can use Energy Burst at level 23.

Yea did a bug report and a ticket in game about that suggesting to change to High energy cyl from Combustible earlier to make Cell Burst work.