The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gsf needs some new market items

LordHelio

• 1 month later...
I’ve been saying this for years! Even if they’re just cosmetic changes. I’d love for the character ships to be available as starfighter class options. They designed the player ships so well and besides the rail system space missions they have they could be used so much more and make you feel that much more epic going into gsf!

I’ve been saying this for years! Even if they’re just cosmetic changes.

*Especially* if they are just cosmetic changes. Anything else stinks of Pay To Win.

I’d love for the character ships to be available as starfighter class options. They designed the player ships so well and besides the rail system space missions they have they could be used so much more and make you feel that much more epic going into gsf!

It would be like taking the Millenium Falcon into a battle over a huge space station where the rest of the small stuff is actual starfighters

Oh. Wait...

Never mind, carry on.

I'd settle for just lowering the CC cost on paint jobs and the other various cosmetic choices, as well as making them available for credits.

These are choices that go ununsed for most players, especially now that finding them on the GTN is way less common. Not sure if that is a function of less packs being opened, or the rarity of GSF drops in crates/packs going up.

Either way, as a longtime GSF'er, I've learned not to expect much of anything done to or for the game mode.

Making the existing cosmetic options more accessible would be a welcome change that wouldn't require much effort on BW's part. I think it's safe to assume they see very few of their CC purchases going to GSF cosmetics. This type of change would not impact revenue, but would increase player options in GSF, in what is likely the twilight years of the game.

Edited by arunav

• 2 weeks later...
Personally I'd love to buy cosmetic options for GSF, but they seem to be per character with no way to unlock them for my account. Frankly, I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't have an account unlock. Make them account-wide, or at least put them in Collections, and I'll buy a bunch of them. But until then, no thanks.