Cannot set arrival point in Alderaan guild stronghold.

Aniliidae

I am sorry if this is just me being stupid, but it seems it's not possible for me to set arrival point in my Alderaan guild stronghold.

I see the terminal and i use it and the progression bar for using it works, but in the end it just says:

"You may only set your arrival point on a stronghold you own"

I was trying to google the issue and see if i could figure it out myself but again... im sorry if its just me being stupid...

Is there a way to fix this? Is it a known bug?

To add, I am trying this on guild leader and member ranks and noone work.

Thanks in advance for any answers to this post.

I wouldn't recommend setting an arrival point in a personal Alderaan stronghold. The reason is that, each time you disconnect any of your character in that stronghold, it will respawn back at the chosen arrival point (instead of in the room where you left it) when you reconnect. In other words, these set arrival points are bugged and instead of defining your arrival point only when you travel to your stronghold from another location, they also reset the location of any character that was already in the stronghold at log on. In the case of a large stronghold like Alderaan, it is a RP-killer.

In the case of a guild stronghold, the bug like you describe it seems to be different. It could actually be a blessing that those set arrival points don't work in that case.

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't recommend setting an arrival point in a personal Alderaan stronghold. The reason is that, each time you disconnect any of your character in that stronghold, it will respawn back at the chosen arrival point (instead of in the room where you left it) when you reconnect. In other words, these set arrival points are bugged and instead of defining your arrival point only when you travel to your stronghold from another location, they also reset the location of any character that was already in the stronghold at log on. In the case of a large stronghold like Alderaan, it is a RP-killer. ...

I found that this happens by default. Every character I logged in to Alderaan sh was always spawning at the bridge. This was long before I finally found any of the other locations. Setting it at the front door has been a vast improvement. Still, I do wish they would fix that.. Same goes for Rishi and Yavin 4. They all do that.