No More Multiple Select in Guild Roster

lorddjole

Hello there,

We noticed today that we arent able to select multiple members in guild Roster anymore. We used this to kick multiple people at same time for inactivity and to promote people per Legacy . So time required to do this task was cut short.

However now we need to promote every person per char without being able to select multiple people.

This means we have to keep right clicking then go guild then rank then select rank. And we need to do this 50 times, instead of select names and do it once. IDK why this was changed or if it an intentional change. Would be nice to get an official reply on this.

Thank You .

Sid

Yes, this is a huge issue as far as guild management is concerned. No reason to make this change except to make already boring admin tasks 9000% worse. I pray this is unintentional and will be fixed. Can't for the life of me come up with a single reason this would be necessary or wanted.

Hello there,

We noticed today that we arent able to select multiple members in guild Roster anymore. We used this to kick multiple people at same time for inactivity and to promote people per Legacy . So time required to do this task was cut short.

However now we need to promote every person per char without being able to select multiple people.

This means we have to keep right clicking then go guild then rank then select rank. And we need to do this 50 times, instead of select names and do it once. IDK why this was changed or if it an intentional change. Would be nice to get an official reply on this.

Thank You .

Sid

Yes this should be prioritized. please 🙏 fix soon.

I've also reported this guild roster problem on the bug thread.

But it gets buried with so many new bugs getting added so much.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001368

Ye noticed that few people posted there but got buried there. So i made it here in hope it gets noticed cus this is really nasty thing Guild management wise that complicates and prolongs work . Only thing i despise more is Mail Delay but at least it can be argued why mail delay exist in game xD so i droped that .

But i do really hope they gives us back multiple select ability .

• 2 weeks later...
Just fyi. Multi-select is still in the game. It just doesn't highlight those selected. Which is dumb and should be fixed. But it is still available.

Still you can select a lot but you can't see who you selected. resulting in kicking someone you did not mean to kick or worse - promoting someone you did not mean to promote.

Well even when it "worked" it was dangerously broken. They were unable to fix the group select jumping to the top of the roster when someone logs in/out or changes area etc so the change you meant for 3 characters gets applied to 300. It's not very intuitive that you have to keep shift held down while you use the right click menu to avoid that. Anyhow, it could be worse, they could of applied the new interface to the guild window already :p