Fen Zeil bugged achievements?

merovejec

So i got Fen Zeil and wanted to finish the achievemenets but there seem to be quite a few bugs around him.

I got all achievements but miss the last 20 points. When I started reading about him I have realized I missed some parts that are writen by others. For example there was supposed to be a Jawa to talk to, I didnt get that. According to some you can talk to him on your ship but I cant.

Also, when I got him, via the mission on Nar Shadda, I went to that friend of his, whom you turn in the Underworld plans, and that person talked to me as if Fen Zeil wasnt there at all. I turned in like 180 plans and got nothing. Also the reputation of that Syndicate is not listed in the Repuatation list.

Anyone else having these issues?

When you turn in the plans, you MUST exit via conversation choices afterward. If you hit escape, it cancels everything.

Once you select the amount and click continue, you need to select option 6 "I want to talk about something else" and then select option 4 "That's all for now". Do this and you will get your Rep token. Btw, they are bound to character not Legacy.

Ok but the main issue are the hidden achievements that you should get by talking to him on your ship. Anyone had that?
"One With The Shadows" and "True Master of Shadows" I earned both by using a Commander's Compendium get him to level 50 instantly. After that, there was an icon over his portrait saying he wanted to talk to me on my ship. There I had 2 conversations, each granting an achievement. "An Eye For An Eye" and "Asset K-15" are hidden achievements which come from both conversations. I assume they would each become available as you level him up.

I followed the instructions on swtorista and didnt get to talk to the jawa either and no conversations on my ship with him, but I didnt level him up yet.

UPDATE: Yes, after using the item to get him to rank 50 i could talk to him twice on ship.

Edited by nepochop

• 2 weeks later...
I followed the instructions on swtorista and didnt get to talk to the jawa either and no conversations on my ship with him, but I didnt level him up yet.

UPDATE: Yes, after using the item to get him to rank 50 i could talk to him twice on ship.

I have him at level 50 on two characters. One gave me the conversations for the achievements, and one did not.