Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So the scoundrel is our mirror class...

BobaFurz

....why do I have the feeling their attacks are way faster in a row possible than ours ? Scoundrel is the rarest class I have seen so far on my server and today I did fight against one, he did dish out his moves so fast I could not even see, and no I dont click my important skills....Did anyone from you played a scoundrel ? Edited by BobaFurz

Their animations are quicker/better. But I don't think they ACTUALLY can beat the GCD, it just looks visually that way. On an Operative, the damage happens when you press the button, not when the animation completes or when you hear the impact sound. Very often I am still doing an animation for the knife stab that killed a target that's already falling to the ground.

Their animations are quicker/better. But I don't think they ACTUALLY can beat the GCD, it just looks visually that way. On an Operative, the damage happens when you press the button, not when the animation completes or when you hear the impact sound. Very often I am still doing an animation for the knife stab that killed a target that's already falling to the ground.

Alright, but good that others see that aswell without a bottle :D. My UI reload (GCD) for instant skills is around 2 seconds...

Edited by BobaFurz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.