Victorious Pioneer's leveling gear doesn't give the extra 50% xp

Lt_Awoke

Hi folks,

With 7.0, we transitioned away from armor-based set bonuses and as part of this we stopped all set bonus effects from applying beyond level 75. This includes the Victorious Pioneer's Set, so it is working as intended. The Set will still grant exp bonuses for players below level 75. We'll be keeping communication open regarding ways for players to level alts more quickly from level 75+.

This made me a little mad... I am not leveling any toons under 75. The whole point of the gear was to be able to level your toons faster. They are going to obsolete this game into the ground.

I mean, we worked stupid hard for that gear so it would make all of our leveling easier. Turning it off after people earned it is just wrong.

I almost wonder if they sit around and just think of ways they can upset people and still have a job.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

With 7.0, we transitioned away from armor-based set bonuses and as part of this we stopped all set bonus effects from applying beyond level 75. This includes the Victorious Pioneer's Set, so it is working as intended. The Set will still grant exp bonuses for players below level 75. We'll be keeping communication open regarding ways for players to level alts more quickly from level 75+.

i dislike this expansion and its changes more by the day.

when set bonus went from Armoring to Chestpiece it was no problem and we retained the xp set bonus - why is 7.0 different? where is our replacement Implant with XP set bonus?

Edited by Darittha

Hi folks,

So I understand the direction of the gearing changes and the disabling of set bonuses at 75. But as others have mentioned in here, we were told during the original DvL event that it was worth completing since the XP Boost gear would be beneficial for us in every future expansion. I personally have 51 characters on Star Forge, and to some of my friends, those numbers are low. I rely on the XP gear to make leveling alts easy, and only stay up to date on the story on about 8 of those characters. The Onderon, Mek-Sha, and Manaan story XP offers extremely fast leveling from 75 to 80, but many of my characters aren't at that point and likely never will be, so 75 to 80 is a bit of a grind save for a few very specific leveling tricks. So the return of the XP boost we were all offered and earned should really be considered here.

It seems to me that the solution here is relatively simple. Every player who earned the Victorious Pioneer's Set should be given a Legacy-Bound Legendary Implant equipable at Level 75 which offers the same XP Boost. That way, we still get to use the utility we were promised and it adheres to the new gearing system.

Hi folks,

That's sad. I mean it was a reward not easy to get and now you're taking it away.

Can you at least move it to collections? I don't want it using space in my Legacy cargo, but I might need it in future.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,

Clearly Bioware is trying to kill the game; or Disney...Sub Cancelled for being lied to! 7.0 was the worst Update ever! So little Story, and the loss of Set Bonus is inexcusable and unforgiveable!

Edited by Dnlgorz