Will It Ever be Possible To Change The Secondary Combat Ability? Is It Even Possible?

HOEsuke

Okay, so basically, I picked a secondary combat ability for my main player-character that I normally like but it doesn't mesh with my build. I only learned this after the fact because they don't let you test it out first. You just pick like its roulette. Basically, I ruined this player-character I've put a considerable amount of time into now. Any advice? thanks

Combat Styles and Loadouts are moronic anyway because it basically means storing multiple sets of gear in your inventory or storage tabs. It's pointless when you can have another character that can wear the items at all times, and you can relog which is quicker than relocating or casting the bank skill or whatever you choose to do prior to swapping gear. Combat Styles also doesn't serve any meaningful point as far as modifying your playstyle, e.g. a Juggernaut with Force Lightning like Malgus. The only thing Combat Styles does is give you the option of having one less character slot, whilst sacrificing a bank tab or two for it.

So, I wouldn't sweat it. You're not missing out.

• 2 weeks later...
Combat Styles and Loadouts are moronic anyway because it basically means storing multiple sets of gear in your inventory or storage tabs. It's pointless when you can have another character that can wear the items at all times, and you can relog which is quicker than relocating or casting the bank skill or whatever you choose to do prior to swapping gear. Combat Styles also doesn't serve any meaningful point as far as modifying your playstyle, e.g. a Juggernaut with Force Lightning like Malgus. The only thing Combat Styles does is give you the option of having one less character slot, whilst sacrificing a bank tab or two for it.

So, I wouldn't sweat it. You're not missing out.

This. Correct!