Heroic Abilities

DarthNirraw

May have missed this in the patch notes, but did they remove the Heroic Legacy Abilities? I went to use them and it wasn't on my bar. Looked in abilities and Legacy, and didn't see the option for it.

The heroic ability is still there. It didn't get removed from my skill bar. I'm not sure which drop down it's under though.

They're still there. If they disappeared, just drag them back.

They messed up our bars really bad. For a moment I thought they took away my Force Leap, because it also disappeared from its usual place.

Edited by MrufkaZ

The heroic ability is still there. It didn't get removed from my skill bar. I'm not sure which drop down it's under though.

I don't think OP is referring to Heroic Moment, but rather the (up to) 8 abilities you (used to) get on your bonus action bar when HM was active.

Ohhh thanks for clarifying. That seems to just be auto on now (at least on the two characters I've used) and there is no way to activate it.

Well, I guess it's both, I don't see the icon for Heroic moment so I therefore do not see the abilities that trigger when you hit HM. Sorry for the confusion.

Well, I guess it's both, I don't see the icon for Heroic moment so I therefore do not see the abilities that trigger when you hit HM. Sorry for the confusion.

Maybe I got lucky, but my Heroic Moment is still where it always was. Didn't play to test out whether it still works, though. The new Ui put me off too much.

Heroic moment was removed from my quickbar, but I dragged it back on out of the general abilities tab.

Activated it and was given my bonus bar with all 8 abilities as normal.

Found it! Didn't realize that they pulled everything out and had a drop down in the abilities. Thank you!!