Stealth in FPs Mandatory now?

GeneralGyro

people keep saying now if you dont have a stealth class youll be kicked out of dungeons... what? how can you let this happen

Well we all need to be stealth now because the devs --in their near infinite wisdom-- took away the go to sleep tactical (100 credits f-yah!). So now I can't sleep stuff for your non stealth character to get by all the trash. We could kill it, but that required a lot of effort. This is the --better-- way.

Well we all need to be stealth now because the devs --in their near infinite wisdom-- took away the go to sleep tactical (100 credits f-yah!). So now I can't sleep stuff for your non stealth character to get by all the trash. We could kill it, but that required a lot of effort. This is the --better-- way.

are these devs smokin

People have been saying that for a while, but I think it's mostly paranoia. It's not like anybody got kicked for having chosen Gunslinger/Sniper or Sage/Sorcerer instead of their base class's stealth option previously. And any remotely intelligent player knows that different classes can bring many wonderful things to a group.

Maybe it'd be a problem if you end up with three Spammer Station fanatics in group finder, but otherwise I very much doubt it.

People have been saying that for a while, but I think it's mostly paranoia. It's not like anybody got kicked for having chosen Gunslinger/Sniper or Sage/Sorcerer instead of their base class's stealth option previously. And any remotely intelligent player knows that different classes can bring many wonderful things to a group.

Maybe it'd be a problem if you end up with three Spammer Station fanatics in group finder, but otherwise I very much doubt it.

I'm kicking you first. :cool:

people keep saying now if you dont have a stealth class youll be kicked out of dungeons... what? how can you let this happen

Just because it happened to you, once, if it happened at all (based on your post, it seems like it did not), doesn't mean it's happening generally.

No, it's not at all mandatory to be a stealth class. People are running groups like they typically do.

Before long, if this keeps up, we effectively won't have stealth classes, as BW will add stealth detection everywhere. I hope they aren't that shortsighted.

Just because it happened to you, once, if it happened at all (based on your post, it seems like it did not), doesn't mean it's happening generally.

No, it's not at all mandatory to be a stealth class. People are running groups like they typically do.

Before long, if this keeps up, we effectively won't have stealth classes, as BW will add stealth detection everywhere. I hope they aren't that shortsighted.

Yeah the way the new flashpoint works where the enemies just auto detect you even if you are stealthed or how you can just auto trigger enemy groups (which they did in the enclave fp as well) along with the removal of go to sleep pretty much shows they don't care for that aspect of the game. Should probably just remove it entirely so that we are forced to clear all the trash from whatever we are doing to maximize in game time.

Agreed. I dont see why things will change. I guess there are some people that dont want to play unless they can cheese their way through, but I dont see that becoming an issue tbh

And yet we played without tacticals for years

They got rid of the tactical sleep? Really?