The anti-alt focus of 7.0 is not doing the game any favors

Pricia

Star Fortress trash is just that... trash. No encounter that can be skipped in Star Fortress is a threat. If I can beat the bosses in 3.0 PVP gear, what exactly is your point? You don't know. You're just bitter and lashing out. lol

what am I bitter about? I regularly solo said star fortresses on heroic. always have. And again my argument was they upgraded and increased their difficulty. I don't care what you did when they first launched, as they're not nearly the same now. And many newer and inexperienced players have complained since they've updated them about their difficulty. Sorry that I have some compassion for other players that don't have the same skillset as you or I. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game (especially something that ties into the story)

Edited by CrazyScruffy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what am I bitter about? I regularly solo said star fortresses on heroic. always have. And again my argument was they upgraded and increased their difficulty. I don't care what you did when they first launched, as they're not nearly the same now. And many newer and inexperienced players have complained since they've updated them about their difficulty. Sorry that I have some compassion for other players that don't have the same skillset as you or I. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game (especially something that ties into the story)

You're bitter that you found Star Fortresses hard in 6.0 and I didn't. They were easy, dude. Keep practicing. Game is hard.

Anyway, this complaint is total nonsense. If you actually go into the game, it's clear that 7.0 is the most alt friendly version of the game yet.

Set bonuses are on implants, meaning all body gear is interchangeable. It's all still legacy bound. The chestpiece on your vengeance juggernaut can be mailed to your pyrotech PT.