Gunships

DrKrwemill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you made this post, intending to draw the ire of people who play this game?

It isnt working.

I only think this is the case, considering your replies havent had anything of substance, other than to point out you think someone is triggered.

No one is triggered.

Good luck to you. Use the resources available here to help improve your game or dont.

There is so much information here, you have everything you need, except the experience to use the builds.

And that takes time.

Some people it can take a short time, like a month or two and others can take thousands of matches to be effective.

Its all in how fast you learn.

Yes, as really we could see from those posts :D

While it was not my intention, it is, in fact a desirable effect. It is your choice whether to fly gunship or not, but if you do - you are a coward. It is not only my opinion, it is the opinion of many, many players. Same as slicing. Its dirty, you know and you dont care.

Yea I kinda thought we were playing SW. If you love your sniping so much, why dont you try some mindless shooter, like CS or sth

Yeah, gunships are now part of Star Wars, deal with it.

Also

Mindless shooter :rak_02::rak_04:

Doesn't playing any other ship in GSF mean you play shooter?

And why should we care about all your imaginary friends who think that playing GS is dirty?

Also

And why should we care about all your imaginary friends who think that playing GS is dirty?

Temper, Temper, Remusqui... I can assure you they are not imaginary.

Also

No, it doesnt. Just the GS

Temper, Temper, Remusqui... I can assure you they are not imaginary.

Also should I write every question as separate post so you won't answer to the last question only? Well, I'm still assuming you actually have something to say, which you don't, of course

I wont name them bc I would guess you would make them your target. Or do you think all GSF players love GS? You know what, Remusqui? Why would I even care if you believe me x)

If there is any GSF player who doesn't love it, why is he still playing it?

:rak_04:

My answer is that they shouldn't play GSF if they don't like it. Now where did you lost your answer?

Talking with real people is kinda problematic, yes?

I wasn't talking about ppl that hate GSF play GSF, I talked about ppl playing GSF hating GS. Also, I will repeat: Why would I even care if you believe me or not xD

I wasn't talking about ppl that hate GSF play GSF, I talked about ppl playing GSF hating GS. Also, I will repeat: Why would I even care if you believe me or not xD

Because you have started this topic trying to get attention on your subjective opinion?

GS is the same Galactic Starfighter as GSF. Tsk on you.

Because you have started this topic trying to get attention on your subjective opinion?

GS is the same Galactic Starfighter as GSF. Tsk on you.

by GS I meant Gunship from the very start of the topic. I might not know all the abbreviations x)

welp its not me telling you that your friends are imaginary in some weird effort to discredit me x)

Just saying that "many people" who think that "gunships = slicers" are the ones that exist only in your head. Didn't mean to discredit you because you did that to yourself long before that.