PvP server choice 7.0

Suur

Hi, everyone,

which server should one choose regarding 7.0 for PVP? Ranked & Unranked, EU time zone.

What is important to me is an existing PvP scene, good activity, the least possible waiting times. With regard to guilds and fellow players, English is not a problem here, but purely German guilds are also welcome.

Various posts recommended Darth Malgus for EU players:

• High population
  • Short waiting times
  • PvP scene

What about Tulak Hord right now? Will that improve with 7.0 in terms of PvP or should the server be avoided? With 7.0 an increase in the number of active players can be expected.

Many greetings

Suur

Hi, everyone,

which server should one choose regarding 7.0 for PVP? Ranked & Unranked, EU time zone.

What is important to me is an existing PvP scene, good activity, the least possible waiting times. With regard to guilds and fellow players, English is not a problem here, but purely German guilds are also welcome.

Various posts recommended Darth Malgus for EU players:

• High population
  • Short waiting times
  • PvP scene

What about Tulak Hord right now? Will that improve with 7.0 in terms of PvP or should the server be avoided? With 7.0 an increase in the number of active players can be expected.

Many greetings

Suur

I have played on EU servers since season 1. I have only come to Star Forge since moving and because of lag issues and I can tell you its terrible. The skill of the average PvPer is like far below anything else I have seen in the game and rank only seems to have 1 or at most 2 games going at a time. I did join the server last month so it might just be because the season is supposed to be over but the regs here...Run and don't look back.