The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Solo Flashpoint for all Flashpoints

Jedi_riches

If you are going to go down the route of only having a select number of flashpoints available in the group menu then you need to create a Solo mode for all flashpoints for those of us that prefer running content in order so we build up a 'working knowledge' of Malgus before we get to Ilum.

For example I finished Courascant on my Consular earlier and ordinarily I would head to GF and queue for only Hammer Station but I would not be able to as it's not currently in the 'Rotation' What do you want me to do not play until it just happens to be available, it's not enticing me to level new characters because I will be held up after nearly every single planet over a stupid choice you have decided to make, we should be able to play on out timescale not yours.

Go back to your idea of "PLAY YOUR WAY" instead of your "PLAY OUR WAY" route you are going down.

All the "story relevant" FP (Taral V/Malestrom, Battle of Ilum, False Emperor, SoR FP, Meridian, etc) already have solo story mode that is accessible whenever.

Well, then there is no reason to not have them "accessible whenever" from the menu as well. It makes no sense whatsoever to exclude them from the list, if you can get them anyway. It's just an annoyance for players, nothing else.

Edited by JattaGin

Well, then there is no reason to not have them "accessible whenever" from the menu as well. It makes no sense whatsoever to exclude them from the list, if you can get them anyway. It's just an annoyance for players, nothing else.

This.

Especially as Krovos and the Admiral show up later, so yes, it makes them relevant to the story.