Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Expertise needs to be available to all levels!

Jackalrat

I strongly feel that if players at all levels had access to a decent amount of expertise (before 50) that is reasonably proportionate to their level, 50's would not be so stupidly overpowered in PvP and the different level ranges could reasonably play with one another.

Just a thought. As it presently stands, a level 40 will probably have 0 expertise, whereas a fresh 50 can easily have 200+.

Not a bad idea. Would certainly help with the whole "50 spanking me" thing.

But I feel the whole system needs to be looked at. Matchmaking is horrible. Putting a bunch of 50s on one team and none on the other is just a recipe for a loss, regardless of expertise.

Expertise just needs to be removed entirely. Let a fair balanced system handle "buffs". I'm tired of having to carry around multiple sets of armor, having to equip them, unequip them, re-equip them, and so on all because of "pvp only" stats.

40-50 should get their own bracket, but I don't see that happening anytime soon until the population starts to get higher level. As of now, there are not that many 40+ due to the game just being released.

no it does not need to be given to everyone, they just need to put in a level 50 only bracket. Which they have said they are doing, so just deal with the gear imbalance for now, or level up to 50.

Source? Cause I am not sure brackets were confirmed.

Not a bad idea. Would certainly help with the whole "50 spanking me" thing.

But I feel the whole system needs to be looked at. Matchmaking is horrible. Putting a bunch of 50s on one team and none on the other is just a recipe for a loss, regardless of expertise.

This. Oh god this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.