They just charged me 4 times for one month.

whatsallowed

I noticed my account balance was lower than it should have been. I opened up my app to notice I was charged 4 times for my one month subscription.

I know posting this on the forums doesn't bring the problem to their attention, but I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen to them, what did they have to do to get their money back, and how long did it take.

I don't have 4 months of subscription time, nor did I click the button too many times. I just had the automatic one month recurring payment and noticed I was charged it 4 times without receiving any benefits.

I'll try calling customer support, I put in a help ticket and that's all they told me to do. Terrible that the only times you can call in the US is basically the entire time I'm at work.

If calling is inconvenient, you can also email them (support@swtor.com if memory serves)

From what I've heard, getting account issues like this sorted out is pretty quick and painless (should be a simple matter of checking the transaction records for both subscription and payment, see the error, and reverse the incorrect ones.)