The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will there be a reward for participating on the PTS for this expansion?

Dein_Cathair

In the past it has been the case.

As I am currently running around fleet on PTS, I've only seen 3-4 people today.

Maybe something to draw people in so they can give feedback? I'm a part of 3 very large conquest guild on a production server and will happily talk about PTS to them as I've already done this cycle.

Give me something to draw them into coming aboard. (not me literally but something to tempt them to come over and test/give feedback)

Maybe something to draw people in so they can give feedback? I'm a part of 3 very large conquest guild on a production server and will happily talk about PTS to them as I've already done this cycle.

Give me something to draw them into coming aboard. (not me literally but something to tempt them to come over and test/give feedback)

One of my guildies and I were on for an hour last night testing open tagging on Korriban. Measuring activity based on fleet's population doesn't mean anything.

Since the "Level 1 Player Experience" seems to be the focus during this PTS testing, bringing back the two "New Character" PTS titles (The First Line of Defense for getting a character to Level 10, and The Cutting Edge for finishing Act I of the Class Story) would be a good reward/incentive for players who don't have those titles to come to the PTS.

Since the "Level 1 Player Experience" seems to be the focus during this PTS testing, bringing back the two "New Character" PTS titles (The First Line of Defense for getting a character to Level 10, and The Cutting Edge for finishing Act I of the Class Story) would be a good reward/incentive for players who don't have those titles to come to the PTS.

That would work (I've had all the titles since 2014) and it's basically zero work for the small dev team working on n the expansion. /rolleyes

What I want to know is how all the lvl 1's are showing up on fleet? I've been taking screenshots.

Apparently there is no work involved in getting to the bolster npc's except for the Odessen base where there is another object that an be used to gain tech frags, etc.

That would work (I've had all the titles since 2014) and it's basically zero work for the small dev team working on n the expansion. /rolleyes

What I want to know is how all the lvl 1's are showing up on fleet? I've been taking screenshots.

Apparently there is no work involved in getting to the bolster npc's except for the Odessen base where there is another object that an be used to gain tech frags, etc.

A small suggestion.

I use these titles on a regular basis, nobody ever asks about them.

Personally, I think they were not effective.

Since I learned 3d graphics and photoshop (6 years ago), I know it would be easy for one of your artists to make some sort of wall deco, like the Tau poster that was a promo item and would take only an hour or two to create and throw into a 3d modeled frame.. Base it on the expansion.

I guess I have decorations on my mind as I'm making 50-100m a day on my production server selling them (I'm not giving away my secrets here, devs can peek to see what I'm selling each day).

This might be a more popular choice to draw people into the PTS

I was on but I do not stay on the fleet. Not a fan of the fleet. I was on Tython and then went and did some heroics on the character I boosted to 80.