Will we need to get 100k conquest during last week of 6.x for the 1st week of 7?

Darev

Heavens forbid they announce this in game. 2 of the 3 toons I've logged in so far have not gotten their rewards despite the fact that they completed their personal conquest requirements. This is pure BS.

Just a reminder, with the expansion dropping next week, this is the week you need to get 100k conquest points, confirmed above by JackieKo

Heavens forbid they announce this in game. 2 of the 3 toons I've logged in so far have not gotten their rewards despite the fact that they completed their personal conquest requirements. This is pure BS.

Just a reminder, with the expansion dropping next week, this is the week you need to get 100k conquest points, confirmed above by JackieKo

Yes, they could have done that.

It probably would have been pretty easy to do.

They certainly had time.

My suspicion is either no one thought about it, or someone ran the numbers and decided it wasn't worth it for a single day's headache for some % of players.