Article on anniversary

xordevoreaux

*************************************** SPOILERS **************************************

Do your choices matter? Really? If a companion disagrees with a choice I've made, well, there's always gifts. Sure, I can make a decision that puts a certain person on the throne, or on the DC, but at the end of the day, do my choices REALLY matter?

The answer, is obviously - no. EA can't tailor a MMO with X /\ Y outcomes for each player. Now, if I was given the choice, a HARD choice - "KIll Malgus or side with him, but if you do the former, you lose your seat on the DC, and make nice with the JC, OR side with Malgus, thus becoming Emperor / Empress, and kicking Shatele off her ever=expanding a55 as the leader of the Jedi Council. (Wasn't she forcibly retired?), then maybe. (Note - none of those make much sense, I'm spitballing here)

How about this? I SIDE with Malgus, and spend the expansion "Un-Mountaining" him, and we forcibly remove ALL the DC members (1), install him as leader and forge our new way forward? He leads the Sith Empire, something he's wanted to do for years, I get to stay as head of the Alliance, and together we turn the Republic to ash.

NOW you've tied in past expansions, and you've got your way set going forward. (If Republic, you would use Malgus either against the Empire or to further your own path within / on the JC.) One "bad" and one "good" (conversely) outcomes. (2 /\ 2)

(1) If one smuggler can kill 3 DC members, I think between DM and myself, we can clear the room pretty easily.