What Happened to H2-4F, Droid Companion Drop from The Nathema Conspiracy?

arunav

This floating droid companion used to drop pretty easily from all difficulty modes on either the bonus boss or the last boss of The Nathema Conspiracy FP.

I thought I'd get it on a couple of alts, but it doesn't seem to drop like when the FP originally came out.

Has it been removed? Does it only drop in specific difficulties now? When the FP originally was released, it dropped in Solo as often as any of the other modes, as far as I could tell, and was seen often when looting bosses.

Here is a link, in case folks don't remember what it looks like: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/h2-wf-2/

Any input would be appreciated.

Not sure when you were trying to get it last, but personally I had one drop less than a year ago; however, my experience was never that the drop was common.

IIRC Nathema Conspiracy (and all of the FP in that shared area) you get one drop per boss kill with an equal chance to be any of the possible items.

I did it like 3 weeks ago and got it to drop TWICE on story mode (once from the optional boss, one from the final boss).

Did you already do the story up to that point? I'm doing the FP on characters that didn't go through KotXX and start the traitor arc FPs.

Maybe that's my issue. Or perhaps it's just being unlucky with drops.

Did you already do the story up to that point? I'm doing the FP on characters that didn't go through KotXX and start the traitor arc FPs.

Maybe that's my issue. Or perhaps it's just being unlucky with drops.

No it was my first time on that character.