More Personnel Decorations!

Turbelagos

I think there is a strong lack of variation in personnel decorations. We need more variations in Jedi, Sith, Imperial, and Republic personnel decorations! (both humans and droids) (No, holos don't count :(, since they're not actually there) Even better if they don't just stand there, but are actively doing something. Possible ideas include:

- A sitting imperial/republic officer typing

- An imperial/republic general walking back and forth

- A posed Sith/Jedi with their lightsabers drawn

- A posed Sith/Jedi doing force powers (lightning/telekinesis)

- Imperial and republic astromechs, protocol droids, and security droids (Maybe release a droid-centric personnel pack on the CM?)

Personnel decorations help liven up strongholds, to make it look lively and populated. A good idea might be "personnel arrangements" similar to furniture arrangements, where a single deco could consist of a pair or multiple NPCs interacting with each other, such as:

- Sith acolytes/Jedi padawans sparring with training blades

- A lightsaber battle between a sith and jedi

- A Sith force-choking an imperial officer

- A group of Jedi meditating with one another

- Two conversing/arguing imperial/republic officers

- A soldier shooting at a target dummy

- An imperial/republic officer interacting with a droid

What do you guys think? Would this be something you're interested in? :D

Yes, please.

Right now, we're limited in how personnel decorations can interact with each other (or appear to be doing so) and I'd love to see that rectified.

(Right now, I've got two Imperial Troopers standing 'at ease' facing each other in my Havoc Base (Tatooine) stronghold's brig to represent them conversing and a Zakuul Knight and a Sith pacing back and forth towards and away from each other on Yavin Four to represent conflict that I'd much rather them be fighting or at least at the ready to...)

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, please, more staff in this direction! I also notice every time when decorating that one or the other is missing or it would be nice if we got something in this direction. Furthermore, it would be very nice if we had the opportunity to have background music run automatically in the fortress without having to constantly switch on the jukebox. Thank you very much Edited by SaschaSolo

• 5 weeks later...